head to www.CruizinCentral.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
head to www.CruizinCentral.co.uk

We are now active over on the .co.uk site. Head on over for a warm welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos

Go down 
+6
Jameson
xA-Mx
Andy
speedy
silly car chris
BeckyxBoo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BeckyxBoo

BeckyxBoo

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-17

The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos Empty
PostSubject: The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos   The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos Empty24th June 2008, 23:06

I am goin to be goin out on Tuesday to be lookin for clothes for the promo girls and i have come up with the idea of shorts and a vest top.

I am also going to be asking you now if any of you men would like to offer the services of your car for maybe our promo girls to mayb have a practice shoots with. If you could let me know if you would like to offer the services of your car for this and when you will be available to do so.

Any ideas will be taken kindly but i dont want it to be ideas that i wont like such as girls dressin up in skimpy skimpy clothin as that wont be happenin because of the weather changes .. we have to think of the promo girls health on this to not just a mans fantasy lol

All the promo girls will be chosen or be offered to be a promo by me or ann-marie or any other admin.

Any questions please dont hesitate to ask or give me a pm about this

Thanks ..

BeckyxBoo

Smile xxxxxxx

Last edited by BeckyxBoo on 24th June 2008, 23:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silly car chris

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos   The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos Empty24th June 2008, 23:09

my car can be a doner car let me know though cheers
Back to top Go down
speedy

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos   The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos Empty24th June 2008, 23:11

well if ur at any of the shows that im gonna be at you more than welcome to use the polo
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos   The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos Empty24th June 2008, 23:23

it would be good to know what the clubs colours are? personally colours that tend to go down well are black, red, pink, white. those are quite popular as they work.
if you wanna practise on a slightly battered green crx feel free it does have 1 good side, the car can be topless if you dont want to be Razz
oh and i could also help by taking practise shots if your not wanting loads of people around whilst its happening (ie. the cars driver, a photographer, the drivers friend so they can boast etc lol) and i'm available every weeknight although weekends could be arranged.
Back to top Go down
speedy

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos   The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos Empty24th June 2008, 23:27

i too can be helpful with pics (tho i am just an amataur who is wantin to further my skills)
Back to top Go down
BeckyxBoo

BeckyxBoo

PostSubject: Re: The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos   The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos Empty24th June 2008, 23:29

Thank u i fink that would come in handy Smile
Back to top Go down
xA-Mx
Admin
xA-Mx

Number of posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos   The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos Empty24th June 2008, 23:29

Actually I did discuss club colours with BeckyxBoo and I said the same thing, that club colours need to be used.

My preferentials are White & Red...maybe White/ & Pink for the girls.

Back to top Go down
http://xMissBarbiiex.bebo.com
silly car chris

PostSubject: Re: The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos   The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos Empty24th June 2008, 23:35

or yellow lol, i too will offer my photographic skills, above average in my eyes
Back to top Go down
BeckyxBoo

BeckyxBoo

PostSubject: Re: The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos   The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos Empty24th June 2008, 23:37

Right Me And Ann-Marie Are Gonna Decide On Colour So All Posts On Colour Will Now Be Deleted:)
Back to top Go down
silly car chris

PostSubject: Re: The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos   The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos Empty24th June 2008, 23:43

except mine cos im special lol
Back to top Go down
Jameson

Jameson

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos   The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos Empty24th June 2008, 23:47

well if you want a sexy red sx lemmi know and will see what i can do, as long as it worth my while Very Happy haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetmodified.co.uk
BeckyxBoo

BeckyxBoo

PostSubject: Re: The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos   The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos Empty24th June 2008, 23:49

Na ure car is all mine lol u already told me dat so Razz
Back to top Go down
rooney

rooney

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos   The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos Empty26th June 2008, 21:02

My car would be available just let me know so i can ensure its been detailed etc
Back to top Go down
Dom

Dom

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos   The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos Empty27th June 2008, 00:25

My motor is available if you want some shots.
Back to top Go down
xbexi_boox

xbexi_boox

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos   The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos Empty27th June 2008, 16:17

my i add taking pics with the lads and group photos may be a good idea...

as this will also be asked of you at car shows Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.pimpinitheaven.co.uk
Scooby_Mark
Admin
Scooby_Mark

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos   The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos Empty29th June 2008, 20:56

If you need it the scooby is available for photo`s
Back to top Go down
http://www.dorsetscoobys.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos   The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos Empty

Back to top Go down

The Main Things I Need To Say On The Promos
Page 1 of 1