head to www.CruizinCentral.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
head to www.CruizinCentral.co.uk

We are now active over on the .co.uk site. Head on over for a warm welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Account Types

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xA-Mx
Admin
xA-Mx

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Account Types Empty
PostSubject: Account Types   Account Types Empty22nd June 2008, 00:50

Okay everyone, I wasnt going to bring this idea in but as the price to just run this site is costing me hundreds, I have decided to run a paid members section, where you can donate to CC to help afford stickers, the general running of the site, flyers etc

If you choose to not donate, you will not be treated any different, you will just have less access to special rooms, and you will pay the full price for stickers and other merchandise.

There will be two types of account:

Silver:
1 DM Car sticker
Access to the silver members section, £3.00 One Off Payment
Discounts on DM merchandise
Access to the Events Priority Section

Gold:
All of the above
with 2 DM car stickers,
Access to the gold members section
£5.00 One Off Payment
Access to the priority notice board

And other things that will be decided in the near future, but these are the withstanding and permenant main things that you receieve when becoming a dedicated member to DM.

Your name will appear in a similar colour to the membership you have paid for when you have paid for it.

At the moment paypal is available to be paid to Pete, so PM him for details, payments are accepted in most forms, such as cheque, cash, I will activate the paid membership when you inform me that your payment is making its way to me. I can issue receipts if its that necessary aswell.

Thanks for your time, and hope you can become a dedicated member very soon.

PM xA-Mx or Pete for details on how to pay etc.

Once we have promos, because you guys insist on a picture, we may introduce that, a printed picture of the promos here at DM Smile

Last edited by xA-Mx on 25th June 2008, 20:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xMissBarbiiex.bebo.com
pete0527
Admin
pete0527

Number of posts : 42
Favourite Colour : Black and White
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Account Types Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account Types   Account Types Empty22nd June 2008, 14:26

Fear not guys, im here!!! If you want to make a payment via paypal, PM me and ill let you know the details. That way i have a record of paid member to forward to A-M to be added to the list.
Also good news on the stickers, we should have them intime for the change over to .com! For now paying members, they are available singularly too. Again Pm me or A-M if you want stickers but not a membership.
Back to top Go down

Account Types
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
head to www.CruizinCentral.co.uk :: Introduce Yourself :: Paid Members :: Member Types-
Jump to: